Design & Artwork Files
When submiting artwork files for print - please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you are designing the artwork - please note the following:
- All files to be saved as either print ready PDF’s or Adobe Illustrator CS5 AI or EPS format.
- Allow for all trim marks.
- Allow at least 25mm Bleed all around the perimeter.
- Outline all fonts (or supply the font files).
- Outline all vector files (such as logos).
- Flatten any transparencies or effects.
- If you use images - please use imagery at 300 dpi.
- Setup as CMYK.
- Please supply a proof sheet of the intended artwork.
- Failure to supply a proof sheet means we will not have a reference to compare to - and therefore cannot ensure accurate reproduction.
Please see attached a helpful graphic requirements guide - which I hope you will find useful.
We are also available for any questions you might have on 087 638 2412 or